Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nabooly

macrumors 6502a
Aug 28, 2007
My sister went to the Verizon store today, no iPhone 6 16Gb in gold in stock. Ship date of 12/26.....jeez didn't know there's still a week long wait for these phones. Especially the plain old 16gb 6. :confused:

maj71303

macrumors regular
May 13, 2014
Maryland
iPhone 6+ 128GB SG delivered 12/20 and it is as big as I thought and works out fine for my big hands. Love the bigger screen and typing isn't such a pain coming from the 6 4.7" screen.

asadkhan.ceo

macrumors newbie
Dec 24, 2014
hey guys new to the forum, and to iPhone!

ordered a iPhone 6+ Space Gray 128gb yesterday through verizon with free overnight shipping.

a few mins after ordering i got a email from UPS saying i should expect a shipment.

i still have yet to receive any update from VZW regarding shipping, but i have a strange feeling this package from ALISO VIEJO, CA, US is my iPhone 6+

moreover, im a little bit concerned because the estimated delivery date is 1-3-15 instead of today, or Friday @ the latest?

it was shipped using UPS SurePost?

any one have any history with this postage, or any similar process with VZW?

thanks

Patdt13

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2008
Question about upgrading. So i told my parents I'm up for an upgrade and I all I want for xmas is the iPhone 6.

My friend is trying to tell me my parents can't just walk into a verizon store, buy the phone and not have it activated at the store? Is this true?

AppleFanatic10

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2010
Hawthorne, CA
hey guys new to the forum, and to iPhone!

ordered a iPhone 6+ Space Gray 128gb yesterday through verizon with free overnight shipping.

a few mins after ordering i got a email from UPS saying i should expect a shipment.

i still have yet to receive any update from VZW regarding shipping, but i have a strange feeling this package from ALISO VIEJO, CA, US is my iPhone 6+

moreover, im a little bit concerned because the estimated delivery date is 1-3-15 instead of today, or Friday @ the latest?

it was shipped using UPS SurePost?

any one have any history with this postage, or any similar process with VZW?

thanks

They could be trying to ship things out in time for Christmas. I don't remember mine being UPS Sure Posts. Mine shipped from Memphis, Tennessee.

Fantasigraphic

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
TN
You don't know what you're talking about, so please don't try. It was Priority Overnight which I paid extra for, I know what I'm talking about. I was reimbursed the shipping because they failed.

I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about! I work for them going on 17yrs. So once again I'll say the same thing I said in my previous post.. "If (and rarely) it's Priority Overnight then yes it's a service failure..."

Glad to see VZW reimbursed you the shipping refund. And don't tell me FedEx did cause that's wrong...

Enjoy your phone

Patdt13

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2008
So my parents ended up getting me the iPhone but it wasn't delivered because Verizon canceled the order and never emailed my dad. They claimed it was my dads CC fault but there was no way he was even close to his limit buying a 200 dollar phone. So they said it'll ship today and I'll get it Wednesday.

:mad:

illippinno

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
Similar thing happened to me when I pre ordered my initial 6 during launch. My cc company thought it was fraudulent (I used a card I rarely use) but Verizon did call me to confirm and I was able to use a different credit card to expedite the process rather than calling my bank to accept it.

Weird how they didn't just call your dad to verify or get a new card to use - but then again lately, I've had issues with Verizon's customer service straightening out weird charges when I opened a second line.

So my parents ended up getting me the iPhone but it wasn't delivered because Verizon canceled the order and never emailed my dad. They claimed it was my dads CC fault but there was no way he was even close to his limit buying a 200 dollar phone. So they said it'll ship today and I'll get it Wednesday.

:mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.