Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mac'nCheese

Suspended
Feb 9, 2010
Was gonna start another thread but this is close enough. My wife's iPhone constantly prompts her for her Apple ID password. No matter how many times we put it in,change it and put it in again or even try to delete the ID, it keeps happening. Should I just restore from backup or wipe it first and then restore or is there any easier trick anyone can recommend to stop this thanks

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Was gonna start another thread but this is close enough. My wife's iPhone constantly prompts her for her Apple ID password. No matter how many times we put it in,change it and put it in again or even try to delete the ID, it keeps happening. Should I just restore from backup or wipe it first and then restore or is there any easier trick anyone can recommend to stop this thanks

I heard about this issue before. Seemed to happen to a few people.
I'd start with a restore and setup as new.
If it still does the same contact Apple and see if they can reset or do something about it to correct it on their end.

Mac'nCheese

Suspended
Feb 9, 2010
I heard about this issue before. Seemed to happen to a few people.
I'd start with a restore and setup as new.
If it still does the same contact Apple and see if they can reset or do something about it to correct it on their end.

Thank u. Will try tomorrow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.