Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tig Bitties

macrumors 603
Original poster
Sep 6, 2012
Just picked up an iPhone 6 Plus last week. Been a long time Android Nexus guy for the past 5+ years.

Anyways, I would like to try some gaming on this phone too, and I hear how great the iPhone is for gaming. What can you recommend me ? I'm not looking for realistic looking powerful shooters like Call of Duty, NO WAY, to me those types of graphic intensive games are best for my custom PC rig I built.

Are the old school classic console games like Super Mario Bros, or the Atari 2600 game like Pit Fall available ?

One really cool game I installed on my Android phone was 'Monument Valley' :eek: that freaking game is amazing.

I have two young kids, ages 5 and 7, they big into Disney stuff, any cool games or Disney apps ?

Thanks

eclipse01

macrumors 68030
May 16, 2011
Eau Claire, WI
Just picked up an iPhone 6 Plus last week. Been a long time Android Nexus guy for the past 5+ years.

Anyways, I would like to try some gaming on this phone too, and I hear how great the iPhone is for gaming. What can you recommend me ? I'm not looking for realistic looking powerful shooters like Call of Duty, NO WAY, to me those types of graphic intensive games are best for my custom PC rig I built.

Are the old school classic console games like Super Mario Bros, or the Atari 2600 game like Pit Fall available ?

One really cool game I installed on my Android phone was 'Monument Valley' :eek: that freaking game is amazing.

I have two young kids, ages 5 and 7, they big into Disney stuff, any cool games or Disney apps ?

Thanks

Love the username :)

with that said, I think you would have better luck in this thread

https://forums.macrumors.com/forums/133/

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA

Officially, no. from your other posts, I know you are jailbroken. Plenty of KB emulators (a few that don't require JB too) out there. GBA4IOS is a favorite of mine :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.