Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheAppleFanKid

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 8, 2015
Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 168

nep61

macrumors 6502
May 17, 2007
How much would a cracked 8 GB iPhone 4S be valued at? I have some pictures.

Interesting, I have the exact opposite problem... My Sister's old 4S is in pristine condition physically, but each attempt at turning it on results in it shutting down immediately.... I've wiped it clean but can't get it to turn on any more. It only boots up occasionally.... Not much value in that either I guess.

Btw, was that phone thrown at a brick wall? That's some serious damage! :eek:

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
It is worth something to the few people here who do repairs. The value would depend on if the damage extends beyond the glass. Does it work otherwise?

TheAppleFanKid

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 8, 2015
Nope it doesn't turn on and I accidently dropped it out of the window in the street and it most likely got run over hundreds of times as it was there for about a week.

MPclk2006

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2013
Texas

id give you 10 bucks...

----------

Dude, that's a little more than cracked. Considering the iPhone 5 32 GB is only going for about 120 tops, then maybe you can get 50 for that?

I sold my iphone 5 with broken power button for $165 about two weeks ago or so...

----------

Nope it doesn't turn on and I accidently dropped it out of the window in the street and it most likely got run over hundreds of times as it was there for about a week.

in that case, i give you $1.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.