Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

highertechnology

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 31, 2009
Anyone else have any issues on Taig? I cannot add a card to Apple Pay nor buy any additional space on iCloud on Taig. I had zero issues on Pangu but immediately restart into safe mode once I attempt to add a card or buy additional space. This has only occurs since being on Taig. The only new tweak I had was ad blocker 2 but removed and still issues.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
I've had zero issues. It's either a tweak you've installed that's causing this or you need to restore and see if that works.

highertechnology

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 31, 2009
Thats what Im trying to avoid. Thanks for your feedback.

I suppose Ill try to individually remove tweaks before a restore. I had all of the same tweaks on Pangu.....

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Thats what Im trying to avoid. Thanks for your feedback.

I suppose Ill try to individually remove tweaks before a restore. I had all of the same tweaks on Pangu.....

Yup no issue here at all. It's something specific to your device. Sucks but you gotta remove tweaks one by one until you find the cause. Such a pain. If you find the culprit please share it so others are aware. Good luck!

highertechnology

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 31, 2009
I ended up restoring.

No specific tweak being removed allowed Apple Pay or iCloud purchase to go through.

After the restore and JB, I tested Apple Pay after every individual tweak was installed and it continued working.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.