Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kaczus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2015
That is my first post.. soo hello ;)

I have problem with my iphone 5s - after drop :mad:
I changed display, but phone not turn on... change battery and launched, but in DFU mode. iTunes see phone, but when I make recovery soft she load to end of the bar and crashes error... I forgot the code because put down iphone with a lack of time.

Now when I back to repair he again not starting - I connecting to loader and left on three hours but no avail... grrr.

I check voltages on port battery [power via usb-pc]. 1 pin is GND, 2 pin 0.05v, 3 pin 0.50v. Battery has 1 pin GND, 2 pin 2.50 and 3 pin 0.08v

why she will not charge? :confused:

My next question will turn on phone in normal mode, but first I must check why not charge.

oberlander

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2015
good that you're having response from the phone, try to reload it in dfu mode and restore with itunes using a different computer, eventually take note of the error number,try using a different usb cable while doing restore.

Kaczus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2015
OK, I try recovery on other computers and cable [code talked about the problem of nand memory], but now I must check why he not charge battery??

Kaczus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2015
UP?

PS. I found old logs with try restore iphone via itunes, but I still have a problem with the battery?

Depth:0 Error:AMRestorePerformRestoreModeRestoreWithError failed with error: 40
Depth:1 Error:The operation couldn\U2019t be completed. (AMRestoreErrorDomain error 40 - Failed to handle message type StatusMsg)
Depth:2 Error:The operation couldn\U2019t be completed. (AMRestoreErrorDomain error 40 - storage device did not become available)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.