Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Billy95Tech

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 18, 2014
So i have installed Apex Launcher on my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.

I need some help on a couple things.

How do i make the gaps a bit smaller between the icons when in landscape mode in the home sceen? and all so i have made the icons bigger but still have the problem.

I have a couple folders(with apps inside) on my home sceen and when i go into the folder i can't see the name(only a very small bit of it) of apps and it is only showing the icons In the folders so how do i see the name of the apps when in folders and all so in the home sceens in landscape mode i can't see the text(only little bit) under the apps but not fully.

How do i delete home sceens? because i only need 3 home sceens and i have about 8 home sceens at the moment.

When in portrait mode there is big gap at the top and under the apps in the home sceens how do i make the big gaps smaller?

And will the Apex Launcher improve the battery life on my Tab Pro 8.4? because i have been only getting 4 hours of sceen time now instead of getting over 6 hours of sceen time.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Billy95Tech

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 18, 2014
Switch to nova. I remember a time when Apex used to be just as good as nova and even better but that was a long long time ago.

No thanks, i am going to stay with Apex.

And Apex is optimized for tablets and has a Tablet UI.

Why do you say Apex is not as good as Nova? I am sure they are both as good as eachother.

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2011
USA
So i have installed Apex Launcher on my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.

I need some help on a couple things.

How do i make the gaps a bit smaller between the icons when in landscape mode in the home sceen? and all so i have made the icons bigger but still have the problem.

Increase the number of rows (Apex Settings > Home screen settings).

How do i delete home sceens? because i only need 3 home sceens and i have about 8 home sceens at the moment.

Apex Settings > Home screen settings > Manage screens

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.