Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vmaniqui

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 8, 2013
California
hi all,

had a beats solo and was not totally impressed with the sound so decided to look for something else. i chanced upon this klipsch status headphone and wanted to ask if anyone of you had any experience with this headphone. is this a good headphone ? THIS IS THE HEADPHONE .

TIA

Last edited:

Enad

macrumors member
Nov 26, 2009
I'm not familiar with this model, but I have the older Klipsch Reference(?) on-ear headphones, and I love the sound and comfort. Headphones are very personal, I recommend trying them on if possible. Sounding good isn't enough if they are uncomfortable.

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
I have had the Klipsch earbuds for 5 years and really like them. I know the headphones are a whole different segment but the quality and performance of mine are great.

vmaniqui

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 8, 2013
California
thanks guys for the input. appreciate it. i took all your advises positively and i just ordered one. they used to sell this for $250 and got them at a good price. hopefully it's a keeper. i will post later on how the headphone is as soon as i have it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.