Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kretek

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2008
Odd bug for me.

Opening settings, tap any item and it would occasionally just freeze up. A respring temporally solved the issue, but finally removed and problem solved.

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
I'd love to try this tweak out but I'm torn between the good experiences reported by users here and elsewhere, and the not so good experiences , mainly aimed at Battery drain.

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
I'd love to try this tweak out but I'm torn between the good experiences reported by users here and elsewhere, and the not so good experiences , mainly aimed at Battery drain.

I reported the battery drain earlier in this thread and with the update of 1.1 by battery drain is no more. I've been running 1.1 since it hit Cydia and also have not had 1 crash...

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
I reported the battery drain earlier in this thread and with the update of 1.1 by battery drain is no more. I've been running 1.1 since it hit Cydia and also have not had 1 crash...

Thank you for your update.

How long have you been running the updated version please ?

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
That sounds like a fair amount of time to notice any noticeable amount of extra battery drain.

Think I'm just about ready to give the tweak a whirl #

nafizur

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2012
i downloaded this, and it was working fine. i then used icleaner and did a cleaning and as soon as i pull up notification centre and touch and app, my phone crashes. i tried to completely delete and reinstall but still crashing. Any help?

geekguy123

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2014
Updated to 8.1.2, jailbroke using PP on my Mac, reinstalled Auxo. I did this yesterday, and so far the camera grabber has not disappeared.

Enjoylife1788

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 22, 2011
The camera grabber on my iPhone 6 iOS 8.1.2 was never an issue.

However after restoring my iPhone a few days back and reinstalling everything, camera grabber disappears randoml. At times its present and others it's not.

Is anybody else having the issue? I am curious as earlier I didn't have the problem but it started only lately.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.