Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tops2

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2014
I used to be more into headphone (but not a fan of those in ear ones), but after Apple came out with the EarPods, I actually like them a lot. It's all I use..and I eventually bought another pair to leave at the office.

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
After my $79 in-ear apple headphones stopped working for the 3rd time, rather than making another genius appointment to have them replaced I decided to look at other headphones. initially I thought about buying the urbeats then I came to my senses and realized I would be spending my money on overpriced average headphones..... So I decided to go the cheaper route and after reading countless reviews on line I decided to pick up a pair of these sol republics:

http://www.amazon.com/SOL-REPUBLIC-...8&qid=1406230586&sr=1-9&keywords=sol+republic

for $39 i figured why not give it a shot... I am happy with the sound, the flat no-tangle cable is nice and they fit well in my ear.... So far so good, I've been using them for a month. (if you decide to get these make sure you get the 3 button model, there is a different model with just one button that doesn't work for answering calls, etc)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.