Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

baxteris

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2015
I can not find how to flip pdf files and print them on a mirrored version.
When I open the pdf file, at the top choosing TOOLS and there are two options flip horizontally or flip vertically, but none of them are available. Can someone help me on how to make a mirrored pdf file? basically how to flip it over? Thanks.

Cassady

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2012
Sqornshellous

When I open the pdf file, at the top choosing TOOLS and there are two options flip horizontally or flip vertically, but none of them are available. Can someone help me on how to make a mirrored pdf file? basically how to flip it over? Thanks.

What do you mean by "mirrored pdf file"? Are you using a iMac or MBP/do you have a trackpad?

RickyB

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2007

Is the PDF protected? Can you, for example make other changes?

chabig

macrumors G4
Sep 6, 2002

Flip Horizontal and Flip Vertical are for graphics like JPEG, PNG, and TIFF, not PDFs. If you want to reverse the PDF, you Print the PDF and Flip Horizontal under Layout, like this. Save it as a new PDF.

Flip.png

onekerato

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2011
Flip Horizontal and Flip Vertical are for graphics like JPEG, PNG, and TIFF, not PDFs. If you want to reverse the PDF, you Print the PDF and Flip Horizontal under Layout, like this. Save it as a new PDF.

Btw, good answers like yours are very much appreciated!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.