Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

UIDesign

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2015
Hello guys. I was reading the MacRumors when i've noticed this thread and couldn't resist to register and post a message... Well, we could help if You are not afraid of giving a work for non-locals. I own a web/ui/ux design agency in Eastern Europe (Lithuania) and we work for 7 years in this business. Most of the time we build custom Wordpress websites with a good and unique design. However we are not competitors with middle east guys in any ways and the cost for a custom designed website may start from 2000$. Here is our UI/UX design portfolio, http://uiuxagency.com/ and if You are interested, I could send a few examples from our recent works.

iPaintCode

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2012
Metro Detroit
SoundMan, I would suggest you head over to:

dribbble

And start searching for web designers who meet the requirements and style you're looking for. Using recruiting agencies to find you talent will get you middle of the pack if not below middle. You will find very professional and top notch designers on dribbble, also check their status if they're taking on any projects.

That's going to be your best option if you want to find top talent and not pay an arm and a leg at local shops.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.