Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphonedude2008

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2009
Irvine, CA

Attachments

• android_l_wallpaper_by_kevinmoses-d7nz5oz.jpg
    android_l_wallpaper_by_kevinmoses-d7nz5oz.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 220

DaRock

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2011
poPPeZ8.png

Theme: Fenrir
Icono; by swifteh on modmyi
SBHMTL; Zoobhoy 8 thread
Dock: by Mone
Badge: Flatish theme in cydia
Zeppelin: Zoobhoy 8
Signal: elite 8
Battery: EKG in cydia.

Thanks for the explanation Erayser. I think i will stick with iwidget and sbhtml for now till uniwaw is more stable. I cannot stand random resprings and so far the 6+ with all these tweaks has been stable with minor resprings.

erayser

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2011
San Diego
@incubus26jc: That's why I left the background transparent and masked the picture window.... so I can see people be creative with this mod. Love the changes you made. Most creative I've seen with this mod. Great work!!!

@DaRock: It is pretty stable with GroovyPlus beta, but it's a good idea to wait to see if they can fix some minor annoyances. The annoyances are tolerable over daily random resprings.

Tb1892

macrumors member
Dec 17, 2014
I've got icon bundles buddy, the android icons work fine. The icons which are looking jacked up are the ones like my games which don't have an android icon.

Thats just because they are unthemed by the author, send him an icon request if you want them theming. Other than that use another icon from the bundles folder and change the filenames or make your own if you can use photoshop. Hope this helps.

----------

Nice and old skool! Is that astral8?

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Thats just because they are unthemed by the author, send him an icon request if you want them theming. Other than that use another icon from the bundles folder and change the filenames or make your own if you can use photoshop. Hope this helps.

----------

Nice and old skool! Is that astral8?

Yes it is.

----------

What icono Is that?

bsbuggs

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2010
Just got the 6 plus last Thursday (coming from a 5). Extremely happy with it so far.

Theme - Gliese
iWidget - Stripe
Homescreen Designer for the icon layout
Springtomize 3 for various things
HideMe8 for the status bar clock/date
Colorbadges for the badge customization (It's not completely obvious from the screenshot, but this tweak makes the badge match the predominant color of the icon)

Im liking the iwidget.. thanks..

anyway to make the widget larger?

MacManiac76

macrumors 68000
Apr 21, 2007
Arizona
Post your Jailbroken Home Screen (Part 7, iOS 8 JB). Some NSFW !

My current setup.

Icons - Elite 8 & Novo
Dock - Elite 8 Light Wood
Status bar- StatusModifier
Signal bars - Elite 8
IconOmatic - custom Dynamic Shadow
Icon layout - Homescreen Designer
Dock layout - Springtomize
Widget - Search Widget

9ca70d94756f26c23f46f2a530b4ca1d.jpg

Last edited:

JS21

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2012

Theme: Fenrir
Icono; by swifteh on modmyi
SBHMTL; Zoobhoy 8 thread
Dock: by Mone
Badge: Flatish theme in cydia
Zeppelin: Zoobhoy 8
Signal: elite 8
Battery: EKG in cydia.

Looks awesome. Love the retro e6 dock. I was working on the same widget last night for my 5s.
Is that a tweak or did you mod the wall to show your status bar like that?

Last edited:

DaRock

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2011
Looks awesome. Love the retro e6 dock. I was working on the same widget last night for my 5s.
Is that a tweak or did you mod the wall to show your status bar like that?

Thanks. For the status bar i used protean (paid cydia tweak) to move icons around and blurry bar for the status bar...thought i had included info,

JS21

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2012
Thanks. For the status bar i used protean (paid cydia tweak) to move icons around and blurry bar for the status bar...thought i had included info,

Thanks, blurry bar did the trick.
I'm still trying to figure out how to put the "0" in the time when set to "12hrs". Any ideas?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.