Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Warning! It does not state in Cydia on it summary page that it's iOS 7 only. You'll only find that out once you get to the install button.

I'm out 99¢ for awhile.

LostEchoes

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2014
5372daa8a87ca.png

LostEchoes

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2014
@HenryLong

I wonder if you'd like to change the title of the topic to something like "All-Day Events finally on the NC", so that people would find it more easily.

I know there has been quite a lot of people requesting this tweak.

alkalifly

macrumors regular
Apr 13, 2004
It is nice that you can tap the entries and it will open that entry in the calendar app.

It would be even cooler if you could set it to open in Gregorian rather than the stock calendar app (actually, the best would be if some tweak let all calendar links open Gregorian rather than stock, but that's for a different thread)

Last edited:

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
It is nice that you can tap the entries and it will open that entry in the calendar app.

It would be even cooler if you could set it to open in Gregorian rather than the stock calendar app (actually, the best would be if some tweak let all calendar links open Gregorian rather than stock, but that's for a different thread)

Let me know when you figure that out. :D I at least got it to show the widget name and icon as "Fantastical" :rolleyes: So you can at least change it to any app instead of just Calendar.

Works for me.

IMG_0227.PNG

LostEchoes

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2014
Guys I have already sent a request for launching Fantastical to the dev !
Let's hope he can implement it to the tweak.

p.s. @Jessica Lares how did you change the name of the app that is launching?

LostEchoes

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2014
Happy to say that the combination of NCAgenda with NCFold finally makes NC work as it should from the beginning.

LostEchoes

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2014
One other thing I'd want as an option with NCAgenda would be to be able to merge all the NC tabs (today, all, missed) into one just like LockInfo7 does !

That would make it the best NC tweak for those who do not want to use LockInfo7.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
I switched the app Bundle ID in the Info.plist file. :p It doesn't open it, it's just the icon.

It would be cool if it did though. I have Fantastical as a left edge swipe, so it's not like it's already pretty easy to get to.

LostEchoes

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2014
Thank you for this !

It really plays nice and not only by tapping the current date. Whatever individual NC event you tap, it also redirects you to the calendar app you have chosen.

I use "TapTodaysCalendar" to redirect to Calendar 5 from the NC. It also works with weather. It works nicely.

alkalifly

macrumors regular
Apr 13, 2004
I use "TapTodaysCalendar" to redirect to Calendar 5 from the NC. It also works with weather. It works nicely.

Thanks for the suggestion, it does just what I want it to (opens Gregorian when I tap items in NCAgenda)

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Has anybody seen this?

https://itunes.apple.com/gr/app/agenda+-calendar-reminder/id916415258?mt=8

It seems like an "official" NCAgenda. It shows all-day events, reminders, but I don't think that it gives you the option to open a calendar app of your preference (and not the default one).

Seems quite good, though.
With widgets now being offered in iOS 8 there are regular apps that will offer this kind of functionality, like Agenda+, Calendars 5 (or the free version of that app called Calendars), and various other calendar/reminder apps.

LostEchoes

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2014
Yeah. Fantastical 2 devs have announced a forthcoming widget, too. Let's hope it will be good.

With widgets now being offered in iOS 8 there are regular apps that will offer this kind of functionality, like Agenda+, Calendars 5 (or the free version of that app called Calendars), and various other calendar/reminder apps.

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community

LostEchoes

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2014
I have asked the dev if he intends to update NCAgenda for ios8.
His reply was "not sure yet".

I guess completing the development of LockInfo8 is his priority, right now.
Let's hope he will jump to NCAgenda after that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.