Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
twietee - Hopefully we can remove Benatia. On the book, I was wondering where you'd travelled to this week.

Cheers,
OW

The fiancée spent a week in Barcelona so I naturally thought it a good idea to stay in cold n' rainy Munich to read and think about all those philosophical books on my shelf. While drinking Coke and eating potato chips of course.

oscillatewildly

macrumors 68000
Jul 17, 2007
23 Railway Cuttings
Books, coke and chips - highbrow and lowbrow.

We are stuck with Benatia; UEFA are playing by the rules :eek:.

EDIT - Jedvaj a no show, 1 point on the bench. Still, could be worse; twietee :). Tilpots takes the week.

Cheers,
OW

Last edited:

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Just lost to the iToys by a point. This season is not going as planned.

Some good news finally. :)

Had guests all weekend so couldn't follow the PL at all - have to check when back at the office :D.

Bundesliga quite annoying too, Hertha and Dortmund painfully. Frackin' painfully!

Tilpots

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2006
Carolina Beach, NC
Tilpots,

Remembered that and the MacRumors Premier League. ;) Mind, had another player sent off in the Champions League, and chose the wrong defender in the Monaco v Zenit game.

Cheers,
OW

Of course you remembered. You have a legit shot* at winning it all the way your team has played!

*much better than me and the German do anyway ;)

Fizzoid

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2008
UK
I thought I'd put this up as it's never happened before, and will never happen again

Attachments

• topofleague.PNG
    topofleague.PNG
    36.2 KB · Views: 78

Tilpots

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2006
Carolina Beach, NC
Wassup Tilpots? Tight race this year! Hope I didn't miss an accidental Stoplights beating by the itoyz?

I wonder what happened to Jafa?

Hey pal! You ain't missed nuttin. We'll have to put some kind of avatar changing wager on the next match. Send you back to Toys R Us! :D

he he he i'e been on a good run too. not winning so much but scoring higher than average of late.

#KNIGHTHARRYKANE

Yes you have been! Harry Kane is playing lights out. The guy has put Spurs on his back and is dragging them into the top 4. Tough loss to the Reds but a great match to watch.

Anyone know what's happened to Jaffa?

I wouldn't show my face around here after the beating I just gave him either! :D ;) :p

I kid, of course. Ol' Boy is top of the league. He's dominating, so I know he's out there somewhere. I wish I had better thing to do too, but alas...

Friendly Chapions League reminder too. They play next week. I'm pretty much over that one as I have a hard time following, but I'll try to pick a good squad for this new round.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.