Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LiveLife10

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 2, 2013
Hello,

I would like to edit some of my videos and I was wondering if you guys know any application for OS X which has similar video effects as in Instagram.

Thank you very much

rei101

macrumors 6502a
Dec 24, 2011
Any.
iMovie may have some of those as templates. But you cam create those effects with any video application changing colors. Just look at the effect you like in Instagram and create something similar.

It is easy for me because I work with video but with someone with no experience I may be talking Chinese. There may be some apps at the aple store that can have similar effects to apply to your quicktime movies. Just do a search, there has to be.

LiveLife10

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 2, 2013
I did a little search on the Mac App Store but all the applications there just seem to be too complicated.

daybreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2009
If you go to YouTube there are course you can learn about a pacific effect you wish to learn. If you are playing around with video at some stage you are going to have to learn. I would leave that word "Complicated" well alone if you are learning editing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.