Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Soulweaponry

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 13, 2010
I searched and couldn't find a good answer and I would normally just go to Craigslist and match what other people are selling theirs for, but in my area the prices are all over the place so it's making it confusing. Some of the prices are so low I feel like they have to be stolen or something.

I wanna sell my late 2013 MacBook pro retina base model 15inch. What's a reasonable price to sell for?

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
As a starting point, you can check Mac2Sell, eBay (including completed sales), and Amazon for prices of similar models, to get an idea of what a reasonable price may be. Don't check just once source, but get an average from all sites for a more accurate idea. Some sites may be higher/lower than is realistic. Then adjust the price to account for condition, configuration, remaining AppleCare coverage (if any), etc. If the model is recent enough, you can also check the Apple refurbished store to see what similar models are selling for.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.