Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Thomasxxxxx

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 20, 2014
Is there any Cydia tweak that working on iOS 8 and iPad that shows amount of free RAM? I know about StatusModifier but it shows bad free RAM and CCSystemStatus that doesn't work on iPad.

tys

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2008
Vidgets widget on the regular App Store has an option to show free RAM in the Notification Center. I don't know how accurate it is, however.

EM2013

macrumors 68020
Sep 2, 2013
iMonitor in the App Store shows free ram and has a widget, no need for a jailbreak.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 124

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
Vidgets widget on the regular App Store has an option to show free RAM in the Notification Center. I don't know how accurate it is, however.

I use this too however I'm sure I heard Apple pulled it but people who had already downloaded the app retained it.

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
I have a vague recollection of CCControls having a memory display when you swiped the control centre toggles to the right/left.

I don't have it installed so can't say absolutely.

Edit. Just installed and yes it does. You swipe right and it shows wifi and mobile data IPAD addresses and both used and free memory.

Thomasxxxxx

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 20, 2014
CCControls doesn't work likely on iOS 8. After touching any button in control center, it brings device to safe mode. But it shows free RAM correctly. I found Cloaky that shows free RAM in status bar and SBPowerAlert that shows free RAM too.

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
CCControls doesn't work likely on iOS 8. After touching any button in control center, it brings device to safe mode. But it shows free RAM correctly. I found Cloaky that shows free RAM in status bar and SBPowerAlert that shows free RAM too.

Works absolutely fine on my iPhone 5 running 8.1.2. And my iPad 3 also running 8.1.2.

Thomasxxxxx

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 20, 2014
Then must be there conflict with one of my installed tweaks. But I don't know which one.

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
Then must be there conflict with one of my installed tweaks. But I don't know which one.

Are you using the latest version from the devs repo?

I believe it's still in beta so could easily conflict with another tweak but works fine for me. I'm using it on my iPad.

http://danyl.net/repo

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.