Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RC3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 6, 2015
Is there a tweak that can make the message app seem empty, or you can temporarily remove conversations. Also if there is one does it work on Kik as well.

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
Is there a tweak that can make the message app seem empty, or you can temporarily remove conversations. Also if there is one does it work on Kik as well.

Make the message app seem empty? Just delete the messages. ????

Tweaks are designed to solve issues that exist and aren't addressed by Apple. Clearly all messages can be cleared from Messages, so there is no issue to be addressed.

quebert

macrumors member
Dec 16, 2014
I think what OP wants is something that will hide conversations. I remember seeing a Cydia tweak that did this but I can't remember the name for the life of me.

mikecwest

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2013
If you need a SPECIFIC conversation with a specific person hidden, you can use iBlacklist Pro.

RC3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 6, 2015
Ok now I have a problem that whenever I try to download, upgrade, or uninstall anything, on the confirm page under where it says modifications it says remove 7.1-7.1x pangu untethered. So when ever I try to confirm anything it can never get it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 60

RC3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 6, 2015
This is what happens when I confirm anything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 74

tys

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2008
Not saying you are, but it looks like you're trying to install a pirated tweak. Not familiar with iBlacklist - is it a paid tweak or free?

It's free to install, but I think you have to pay after a trial period.
I used to use it, but they always make you buy again with each new device so now I just use the built in call blocking and/or do not disturb.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.