Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yamrider

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 30, 2014
U.K
I'm in the market for a laptop but not until mid April. I'm keeping an eye out for the new rMba but am also looking at the Apple refurb site, e-bay for 2nd hand and lastly the new Dell xps 13 which is very tempting, (my budget is £1000 max). I have the Apple refurb site saved as a fav and have noticed there have been no refurb 11" airs for about a week now. As this is MR, I thought it would be interesting to hear what folks read into this?

Samuelsan2001

macrumors 604
Oct 24, 2013
I read nothing into it....

I'm in the market for a laptop but not until mid April. I'm keeping an eye out for the new rMba but am also looking at the Apple refurb site, e-bay for 2nd hand and lastly the new Dell xps 13 which is very tempting, (my budget is £1000 max). I have the Apple refurb site saved as a fav and have noticed there have been no refurb 11" airs for about a week now. As this is MR, I thought it would be interesting to hear what folks read into this?

The UK apple store often runs out of products, it seems we love a refurb here and that often means that there are none available. It happens with all types of macs and can go on some time....

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Refurbs come and go, some are more popular then others. I'm not surprised that one model is harder to find then another.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.