Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Superman041

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 16, 2011
What is the best screen protector for the iPhone 6 plus?

I'm wondering if this tempered glass scratches the screen/ outer bezel in any way?

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas
the imos ex 3d made from gorilla glass. covers the screen fully and it curves down to meet the glass at the edges.

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
Tech Armor Ballistic glass. Combine it with a case and you are good to do. Idk what the fuss is about covering the entire screen to the edge. It close enough.

scsiguru

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2014
Tech Armor Ballistic glass. Combine it with a case and you are good to do. Idk what the fuss is about covering the entire screen to the edge. It close enough.

I have the Tech Armor on mine and I'm OK with it. Covering all the way to the edge is not that big a deal for me, but they could have done a better job of extending it a bit further. One think I don't like is that there is no cut out for the front facing camera. I guess the tolerances may be too tight for them to do this??

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
I have the Tech Armor on mine and I'm OK with it. Covering all the way to the edge is not that big a deal for me, but they could have done a better job of extending it a bit further. One think I don't like is that there is no cut out for the front facing camera. I guess the tolerances may be too tight for them to do this??

I would think it will give it a weak point with the protector but maybe not. I don't have that much issues with it not being a cutout for the front facing camera since I have been using them for years and the quality is never degraded with the protector covering up the front camera. Beside there are no selfies being taken over here lol.

yui4

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2011
I have the anker tempered glass and I find it excellent. It's not the edge to edge type but with a case, enough is covered for me. It tapers towards the edges and feels very smooth. I just paid £5.99 on Amazon which made it all the better

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.