Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rugmankc

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2014
Finally got to use it instead of LoopPay at FireHouse Subs.

Went perfect. Screen just came on and did the Touch ID.

What I wasn't expecting was an immediate message from my bank, Fifth Third, confirming transaction and amount while I was still in the Pay screen.

I didn't know where on the phone it was received when I was finished with transaction.

Found it in PassBook by tapping on my Credit Card pic. And it listed all info. Guess that is the way it will always works. Not sure if it is Merchant and/or bank dependent.

How long does that list get under your credit card in PassBook before it starts over?

Either way very cool and the cashier didn't even blink an eye. So, must be use to it there.

So, Apple Pay and LoopPay working fine. Working on putting Loyalty/ID Cards into LoopPay and Mobile-Pocket. Just playing with them as PassBook does not take many of my Cards. Kinda Sucks--:mad:

:apple::apple:

technosix

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2015
West Coast USA
Went to Panera, had a nice lunch, paid cash no problems, no drama, no tracking.

Apple Pay? I'm pleased others are going out of their way to deliberately use it, that'll help create a track record of its performance.

bushman4

macrumors 601
Mar 22, 2011
Works well. Only going to get better as more stores, banks and credit unions are behind it

kaielement

macrumors 65816
Dec 16, 2010
Went to McDonalds to use it as I haven't been anywhere else that excepts it. Transaction went very smoothly. Just wish more places exalted it and that my main bank was compatible. Right now only my navy federal is compatible.

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
Just tried Apple Pay at Mcdonald's this morning and was impressed at how fast it was. Can't wait for a majority of the stores to jump on board with this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.