Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

geoff5093

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2014
Dover, NH
I will not sell my 6+ for that thing, I'll keep it as well and have my cake and the icing. :D

That is if all the rumors about the M9 come to fruition. I'm concerned about the weight mostly though, it is rumored to have a ginormous battery but I guess battery life will be more important to most.
Not really, just 2850mAh. That's smaller than the G2/G3, Note 3/4, and a few other flagships. It's definitely a large battery, but I wouldn't say ginormous.

newellj

macrumors G3
Oct 15, 2014
East of Eden
I lived in the Google/Android system for years. It was non-stop frustration and I'd never go back. Google was very inconsistent about OS updates and which hardware would be supported. Once they released an update, my carrier might take months to approve it - or in many cases, never did. The phone manufacturer (I had phones from all of the major manufacturers) were very inconsistent with their firmware updates. And apps, well, it was the wild west. Things would have to get really bad with iOS before I'd even think about Android again. Honestly, if I had to leave iOS, I'd probably go to a Windows phone and a Surface.

Reactions: eltoslightfoot
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.