Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

navigates

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Been a long time since I've jailbreaked as I didn't have an iPad. I had left it on a flight :(

I just purchased an iPad Air 2 from amazon. Which versions are jailbreakable? Do you think i'll get the firmware of 8.1.2 which I believe is jailbreakable?

What do I use to complete the jailbreak?

by the way I like the jailbreak because of the emulators and the game controller support. however if I can't I do have griddle. With jailbreak I also like hiding apps from auto update such as Its Playing.

navigates

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Perfect thanks so much. Now I just have to hope I get 8.1.2 and not 8.1.3.

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
i wonder how much can you trust taig-page?

i cannot enter there with my computer (i get a warning message and the browser is stopped) but with ipad i can enter without any warnings.

there seems to be an odd script (what does it do? opening/redirecting an external link?).

i cant be without thinking about the adthief malware sometime ago...

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
i wonder how much can you trust taig-page?

i cannot enter there with my computer (i get a warning message and the browser is stopped) but with ipad i can enter without any warnings.

there seems to be an odd script (what does it do? opening/redirecting an external link?).

i cant be without thinking about the adthief malware sometime ago...

It's perfectly safe. I've downloaded their stuff from teh same page countless times (I have many iOS devices, most JB'n under 8.1.1 and 8.1.2).

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
iPad Air 2 Jailbreak question before i start

i figured it out.. it tries to open another webpage and my computer security software blocks the redirecting. when scanning the provided url (d179200c0703f623.dnspao.com) some scanners says it contains malware.

could be a False Positive recognition too...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.