Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

goknicks

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 8, 2014
Hi All,

Started last night. Exchange email set to push and stopped getting emails. tried deleting and adding the account. no luck, until I tried shutting off wifi and boom! started downloading.

tried resetting network settings on the IPhone 6 Plus and still no go. wifi works with everything else....IMessage, Facebook, Viber, etc....

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
Hi All,

Started last night. Exchange email set to push and stopped getting emails. tried deleting and adding the account. no luck, until I tried shutting off wifi and boom! started downloading.

tried resetting network settings on the IPhone 6 Plus and still no go. wifi works with everything else....IMessage, Facebook, Viber, etc....

Home router or any wifi Ssid? Rather than restoring your phone maybe try deleting the exchange account and reading it?

If this happens on your home router try resetting the router.

ab2c4

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2013
Many end users at my company are reporting the same issue. Not sure if it is ios8 or the iPhone 6. The only way around it for employees is to not connect to Wi-Fi, or reboot often in order to get your mail. For some of our end users they can't even get text messages while connected to Wi-Fi.

We haven't found a solution yet and it is effecting a lot of people, regardless of what Wi-Fi they are connecting to.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.