Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

appleguy123

macrumors 604
Original poster
Apr 1, 2009
15 minutes in the future
Does anyone else have the issue when storing your videos in iCloud instead of locally, the videos will just show a still photo and play the audio of the video? Is there a way to fix this?

Happens on Mac and iPad for me. My wifi is fast, and it will also happen on LTE.

-nickx-

macrumors member
Jul 1, 2007
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Does anyone else have the issue when storing your videos in iCloud instead of locally, the videos will just show a still photo and play the audio of the video? Is there a way to fix this?

Happens on Mac and iPad for me. My wifi is fast, and it will also happen on LTE.

Hi, I just tested out some movies, but it's working as it should. It does seem a bit slower than normally.

appleguy123

macrumors 604
Original poster
Apr 1, 2009
15 minutes in the future
Hi, I just tested out some movies, but it's working as it should. It does seem a bit slower than normally.

How long ago were the movies recorded? I think iCloud library keeps the last few on the device.

But if I go up to videos recorded awhile ago I can't get them to play at all. It just plays sound.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.