Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JNGold

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2009
Can you post a Photo on how The edge is alligned to you'r screen and how The buttons linea up.

Here's pics of my Blue Veil, which BTW is so darn nice I have taken off my review Veil Wisp XT in favor of it.

I have been provided a lot of Veil's for review and giveaways over the past couple of years and as far as I know anyone that needed to contact customer service has been more than happy with them. My experience included, if there is a problem, they (Caudabe) will try to make right any reasonable request for replacement during the warrantee period.

Attachments

• IMG_2277.jpg
    IMG_2277.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 332
  • IMG_2275.jpg
    IMG_2275.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 259
  • IMG_2276.jpg
    IMG_2276.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

Amplelink

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2012
Here's pics of my Blue Veil, which BTW is so darn nice I have taken off my review Veil Wisp XT in favor of it.

I have been provided a lot of Veil's for review and giveaways over the past couple of years and as far as I know anyone that needed to contact customer service has been more than happy with them. My experience included, if there is a problem, they (Caudabe) will try to make right any reasonable request for replacement during the warrantee period.

Yup, I got that exact same blue. Great color.

By the way, it looks like the Veil XT is up on the Caudabe website now? Has anyone ordered it yet? I just bought the regular blue Veil so I'll probably just wait, but interesting to see that the XT is real.

andy769

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2010
The 6 has the options for colors and the xt version but still no love for the 6+? I'm going to order the blue version for the 6+ as soon as its available.

oghowie

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
I've had the Veil on my iPhone 6 since December and love it, but it has started to stretch out. My phone will slide up and down a slight bit while in the case. Will contact Caudabe and see what they can do for me.

DashSatan

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2011
I've had the Veil on my iPhone 6 since December and love it, but it has started to stretch out. My phone will slide up and down a slight bit while in the case. Will contact Caudabe and see what they can do for me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they have a one year warranty.

snsking

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2013

Damn they need to make these colors for the 6+ version!! So damn nice

oghowie

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
Got my replacement case yesterday. Fit seems better than the original one I got. Great customer service.

mikeydeezy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2010
MN, USA
Does anyone find any lint collecting around the screen between the phone and case? I just want to make sure this won't become a dusty mess after a few days of use.

Thanks.

oghowie

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
Does anyone find any lint collecting around the screen between the phone and case? I just want to make sure this won't become a dusty mess after a few days of use.

Thanks.

Yes it will. Almost all cases do this. You just have to clean it every so often.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.