Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fedecape

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 23, 2011
Miami, FL
Hi guys,

I will be giving my OnePlus to my brother. Please help me choose my new smartphone.

All I want is:

• Specs
  • Battery life
  • Decent price

My problem with the new GS6 and M9 is that both phones are running a heavy customized version of Android. I really appreciate the stock experience, and I would like to stick with it. Both phones also carry an OK battery, nothing huge. And lastly, their no-contract prices are probably not that decent (AT&T GoPhone user, so I'm buying full price!)

The Nexus 6 is an option, but I'm not a huge fan of the design/size. Only a good deal would convince me.

What do you guys think? Recommendations?

Thanks

Last edited:

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
Well you are not going to find anything remotely close to the specs/price of the Oneplus.

-note 4
-s6
-htc m9

Those are the current/upcoming spec kings.

fedecape

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 23, 2011
Miami, FL
Well you are not going to find anything remotely close to the specs/price of the Oneplus.

-note 4
-s6
-htc m9

Those are the current/upcoming spec kings.

I know the price of the OnePlus is too competitive, and I can do more... Maybe $600~?
I just don't feel like spending $800/$900 (what AT&T wants for most flagships) after seeing what the OPO is capable of for $350

Buy something cheap like a Moto G and wait for the one plus two or whatever it's called.

Yes, I think that's what I'm going to do. I bought a ZTE Zinger from Walmart (19.86)

Thank you guys!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.