Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

waloshin

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 9, 2008
Looking for a wholesale site for digital picture frames. I have looked online and some website that are selling wholesale ask for a minimum of 200 orders or charge way too much for shipping.

a.guillermo

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2015
Looking for a wholesale site for digital picture frames. I have looked online and some website that are selling wholesale ask for a minimum of 200 orders or charge way too much for shipping.

Miller's Printing is pretty reasonable.

dejo

Moderator emeritus
Sep 2, 2004
The Centennial State

What is your minimum order and what do you consider "way too much"?

Last edited:

waloshin

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 9, 2008
I would like to start out with 5 to 10. So hopefully a minimum order around there. (As you never know the quality until you get it). Too much would be 50+ right now.

----------

Miller's Printing is pretty reasonable.
Thank you do you have a website?

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I would like to start out with 5 to 10. So hopefully a minimum order around there. (As you never know the quality until you get it). Too much would be 50+ right now.

I think 5 to 10 fall out of the category of wholesale purchases of digital frames. Try Amazon, or Costco. Digital frames were mostly a fad, and the number of makers have decreased since they became a craze.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003

wholesale |ˈhōlˌsāl| noun
the selling of goods in large quantities to be retailed by others.

large |lärj| adjective
of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.