Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Been using the Helath tracker to track my steps, weight and total distance from the day I got my 6 and 6 Plus.

Is there a better app that does the same? The health apps is ok but not as friendly as I would like.

What are you using and why. Also any apps that will use the data I have already accumulated with the health app. I have lost almost 25 lbs and do not want to loose this data.

Any suggestions?

nathdogg

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
Been using the Helath tracker to track my steps, weight and total distance from the day I got my 6 and 6 Plus.

Is there a better app that does the same? The health apps is ok but not as friendly as I would like.

What are you using and why. Also any apps that will use the data I have already accumulated with the health app. I have lost almost 25 lbs and do not want to loose this data.

Any suggestions?

Have you tried FitPort? It uses the same data as the health app, but the layout is slightly better in my opinion.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425841431.726210.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425841449.217158.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.