Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lksnmnn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2014
Berlin, Germany
Dear MacRumor users,

I'm Lukas, co-founder of Mynigma, a Berlin based startup. We developed an app for iPad and I'm glad that we get the opportunity to promote it in this forum.

Mynigma is a new kind of email client with built-in privacy. Messages you send to other Mynigma users will be protected by strong encryption completely automatically.

A normal email is as open as a postcard. Its contents end up on the web and become part of your online footprint. How this personal data will be used becomes impossible to control. Mynigma uses an electronic envelope to protect messages while in transit. Since only sender and recipient can open the envelope, the message's content remains secure. Strong encryption will defeat even the most sophisticated attackers.

Mynigma couldn't be easier to use. As soon as you receive a message that was sent with Mynigma, the encryption feature activates automatically. Your reply and all future messages you exchange with the same contact will be made safe by default.

Mynigma is completely free for personal use. No advertising and no paid upgrades. For us, protecting your privacy also means that we collect no data at all - not even your email address. Mynigma for iPad is currently in a closed beta and will be available soon an the App Store.

We're currently looking for iPad beta testers. If you would like to try Mynigma before its official release and help building an awesome app, drop me line and I will send you a TestFlight invite.

If your curious, Mynigma is already available for Mac. Link to the Mac thread: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1763356/

lksnmnn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2014
Berlin, Germany
New iPad version of M

Dear MacRumors users,

after a quite long period of focused development, we finally uploaded a new version of Mynigma (renamed to M) to the iOS App Store.

M boasts a lot of new features and is designed to work with iOS 8 and iOS 7.
Try it at http://itunes.com/app/mynigma

Your feedback is most welcome!

Regards,
Lukas

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.