Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macintologist

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 3, 2004
Look, I'm a hardcore Apple fanboy. For over two decades I have used nothing but Apple products. I love my Macs, my iPhone and iPad, and that will never change. I'm not like those Mac pundits (e.g. Andy Ihnatko) that buy Android/Windows to give the appearance of not being a fanboy. I'm a fanboy, and proud of it. I have convinced many people to buy Apple products. But the Apple Watch is simply not for me and I'm not interested in all the Apple Watch stories. I wish there was a way to filter out any Apple Watch related post on MR.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Look, I'm a hardcore Apple fanboy. For over two decades I have used nothing but Apple products. I love my Macs, my iPhone and iPad, and that will never change. I'm not like those Mac pundits (e.g. Andy Ihnatko) that buy Android/Windows to give the appearance of not being a fanboy. I'm a fanboy, and proud of it. I have convinced many people to buy Apple products. But the Apple Watch is simply not for me and I'm not interested in all the Apple Watch stories. I wish there was a way to filter out any Apple Watch related post on MR.

You can if you use Forum Spy. You can select which sub sections you see. As for the :apple:Watch flooding the threads, the hype will die down in a few weeks. Also I agree with you, it's not for me (and I'm definitely an Apple fanboy!):D

macintologist

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 3, 2004
You can if you use Forum Spy. You can select which sub sections you see. As for the :apple:Watch flooding the threads, the hype will die down in a few weeks. Also I agree with you, it's not for me (and I'm definitely an Apple fanboy!):D

Can I use Forum Spy to filter out posts on the MR front page?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.