Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Original poster
Jan 4, 2002
CT
With Selection Sunday a week away it's time for some March Madness. Those who played in the past year are entered in this years game. If anyone else wants to join all are welcome.

http://macforum2012.mayhem.cbssports.com/ Password this year is Rumors2015

bunnspecial

macrumors G3
May 3, 2014
Kentucky
I'm always in for a bracket challenge, especially since things are looking good from my perspective for this year :)

malman89

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2011
Michigan
I'm always in for a bracket challenge, especially since things are looking good from my perspective for this year :)

Something tells me it's going to be a boring year with a lot of chalk, even if UK gets upset, it'll be in the finals or FF. The difference between winning and losing will be getting those extra points from the few early round upset picks with middle seed teams.

malman89

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2011
Michigan
I was too busy to do a bracket and go for the back to back win. In fact, I've been too busy to watch any game until UC v. UK on right now. This game might break out in a brawl at any moment.

bunnspecial

macrumors G3
May 3, 2014
Kentucky
I was too busy to do a bracket and go for the back to back win. In fact, I've been too busy to watch any game until UC v. UK on right now. This game might break out in a brawl at any moment.

I was expecting a physical game but not as downright dirty as this one has been.

And I extend that to both sides, even though my avatar probably gives some clue to where my loyalties lie. Kentucky has been a pretty mild-mannered team for the most part all season-this game has brought out the worst side of them and I'm sorry to see that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.