Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JohnWick

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 10, 2015
Hi Guys,
I've bought a new iPad Air 2 a few months back, since the beginning I've been very happy, it is just one problem that I have, which I have not seen on any other thread.
If my iPad is on charge my iPad just totally slows down when I'm trying to use it, even to such an extent that I will sometimes have to touch an app 2 or 3 times before t actually launches, but as soon as I take it off charge it is as good as new again.
Anyone else facing this same problem or does anyone know how I can over come this problem?
Thanks for your assistance.

Donoban

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2013
Hi Guys,
I've bought a new iPad Air 2 a few months back, since the beginning I've been very happy, it is just one problem that I have, which I have not seen on any other thread.
If my iPad is on charge my iPad just totally slows down when I'm trying to use it, even to such an extent that I will sometimes have to touch an app 2 or 3 times before t actually launches, but as soon as I take it off charge it is as good as new again.
Anyone else facing this same problem or does anyone know how I can over come this problem?
Thanks for your assistance.

Power off then back on.

zhenya

macrumors 604
Jan 6, 2005
What kind of charger are you using? The stock apple one, or an aftermarket one?

We have a usb-outlet built in to the wall in our kitchen where the iPad is often plugged in. When plugged in to that outlet, the iPad is not as responsive as it should be as there is some sort of interference getting into the device. It sounds like the same might be happening to you - even if you are using the stock charger, there could be something from you wall wiring getting through. Maybe try another outlet?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.