Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gamer9430

macrumors 68020
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Not trying to hi-jack thread

I have allot of OS 9 software I want to sell off. Since I don't have the ability to post in market place.

Should I do a new thread?

Go ahead!

----------

Can''t speak for FedEx never used it UPS is cheaper on newegg so that's what i use. DHL is pretty good. I think most of the probabl with USPS is that shut down alot of the processing centers so packages take longer tracking isn't updated often. For instance the rochester sorting facility was shut down all outgoing mail is shipped off to the sorting facility 85 miles away, sorted than shipped back.. This causes a 2-3 day delay which surprised me i got my discs this soon

Well... Part of my Hail Mary plan may be coming true. Over night, it managed to come here and go through processing. If it gets to the post office and is sorted before 12 (I think), it will go out today. USPS's tracking says that it won't arrive on its original due date (duh it was Wednesday and today is Friday...) and they will send an updated one as soon as possible.

MatthewLTL

macrumors 68000
Jan 22, 2015
Rochester, MN
Go ahead!

----------

Well... Part of my Hail Mary plan may be coming true. Over night, it managed to come here and go through processing. If it gets to the post office and is sorted before 12 (I think), it will go out today. USPS's tracking says that it won't arrive on its original due date (duh it was Wednesday and today is Friday...) and they will send an updated one as soon as possible.

i have been there. What i hate is when items from amazon come from DHL. DHL Global Mail well deliver it to MN however they hand it over to the USPS to deliver to my door. So I have no way to track it once it's handed off to USPS

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Not trying to hi-jack thread

I have allot of OS 9 software I want to sell off. Since I don't have the ability to post in market place.

Should I do a new thread?

If you are giving the software away then as already said, go ahead. If you are actually wanting to sell and you post anywhere else here but the Marketplace the Mods will probably delete your thread and issue you a warning.

MatthewLTL

macrumors 68000
Jan 22, 2015
Rochester, MN
I got my Discs on the 12th, Already installed them on my MDD. Just waiting for the OP to provide me the product key for Office 2004 and i can officially use ALL the software :)

Still have to install the software on my eMac.

----------

I received my disk yesterday. Thanks again for your generosity. PM me what is owed for shipping, along with your Paypal email address.

what the shipping cost was should be on the postage label on the package. Mine cost $1.40 for 3 discs in a CD Bubble Mailer. This is the what to OP Said:
My paypal is davelikesdinos@gmail.com if you wanna chuck shipping back; I believe the charges should all be on the packages themselves.

Gamer9430

macrumors 68020
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I (finally) received my disks! I will make sure I pay the cost of shipping. I have to find a prepaid card somewhere...

SuperKerem

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2012
Man you guys are lucky - I didn't get anything but I sure appreciate the OP's generosity!

bse5150

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2014
Hey sorry for not responding sooner, just wanted to update everyone. Everything will be in the mail as of today. My paypal is davelikesdinos@gmail.com if you wanna chuck shipping back; I believe the charges should all be on the packages themselves.

Also, I believe I was diligent and everything that needs a serial has one on the CD/DVD and/or slipcase, but if they don't PM me and I'll send you them. There were a lot of discs.

Received the disc on Friday. Payment sent today. Much appreciated!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.