Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chad-VI

macrumors 6502
Mar 31, 2014
I just became addicted to this game :p I didn't stop playing it since I read the article yesterday ( that's how I knew the game existed :p)

Michael Goff

Suspended
Jul 5, 2012
For people with no will-power and self-control freemium games = extortionware.

I'm looking forward to playing it. I've never spent a penny on add-ons.

That's their problem then. :p

I have played a lot of F2P games and never spent a penny, much like you.

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
I confess to having bought the feature that lets you move frog eggs out of the nursery into one of your other habitats in Pocket Frogs. And I think I might have bought either a packet of stamps or potions once during the early rounds. The stamps or potion buy was a complete cave-in to impatience, but the other thing seemed reasonable because it's such an impediment to have to wait for high-value eggs to hatch, especially if you have plenty room in the other habitats. I didn't really mind paying for it. If you play the game on another device, that ability to transfer eggs is one of the purchases that you don't have to buy again. Stamps and potions don't work that way, however. Makes sense but anyway I never bought stamps and potions again. Patience became my tactic. I don't have any other games with in-app purchases. I can see how parents could find them extremely annoying.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
I deleted mine a few hours after I got into my second row of houses. I don't like it for the same reason I don't like Sims FreePlay. These games would work much better in zen mode rather than mission.

Dekema2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2012
WNY or Utica
I'm shocked MR hasn't ran a story on X-Plane 10 for iOS. It's such an improvement and much more social-based than their last versions, and this is just junk!

thalazy

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2012
In a van down by the river.
I hated Sim City

I read the reviews and still gave their last game a shot. Played it a few times and never looked back. I don't see myself downloading this one regardless of it's freemium label.

DoryGreem

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2015
Best SimCity BuildIt

SimCity BuildIt , an identity that just about every person across the globe is familiar with, lovers of the important game have been on the edge of their seats in anticipation of the most innovative release of the SimCity family. PlusCheats.com - In the midst of it software programs release in nations around the world like number of players have been enjoying and having fun with the game play. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.