Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djuarez03

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 23, 2008
My mom, who works at Union Bank, told me they received a bulletin this morning about Union Bank supporting Apple Pay already. She said it was supposed to be working as of today, but when I tried to add my Union Bank card, it said it wasn't supported yet. Not sure if maybe she misunderstood what they bulletin said. Maybe someone else can try it and report back with better results? Or if anyone else has a contact at Union Bank, maybe you can get more info about this supposed bulletin that was released regarding Apple Pay.

slippy

macrumors member
Feb 5, 2005
I noticed when I just tried to add my debit card (not Union Bank) I now get an agreement to accept before adding the card fails. I'm betting we're going to see an announcement shortly that additional banks have been added. :cool:

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
Union Bank to support Apple Pay soon?

I noticed when I just tried to add my debit card (not Union Bank) I now get an agreement to accept before adding the card fails. I'm betting we're going to see an announcement shortly that additional banks have been added. :cool:

For what it's worth, that's what happened to me when I went to add my TD bank card when they were close to supporting it.

As for the OP, check their website or twitter or call/email their customer support.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.