Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nviz22

Cancelled
Original poster
Jun 24, 2013
http://phandroid.com/2015/03/25/htc-one-m9-plus-event/

April 8th, Beijing, China. HTC One M9+ rumored to have a QHD screen w/ 5.2" display size. 3 GB of RAM paired with a 64 bit Mediatek Processor. Fingerprint scanner as well with dual front facing speakers. Two toned finish like the M9 itself. What the M9 should've been, perhaps? Different camera sensor perhaps since leaked images shows a different lens housing. #MoreThanOne

Jamiet361

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2013
Leeds, UK
Bleh, it's so ugly. What's going on with the on screen buttons, black bar AND finger print sensor?

I get that the need room for the electronics, but Jesus.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 66

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
http://phandroid.com/2015/03/25/htc-one-m9-plus-event/

April 8th, Beijing, China. HTC One M9+ rumored to have a QHD screen w/ 5.2" display size. 3 GB of RAM paired with a 64 bit Mediatek Processor. Fingerprint scanner as well with dual front facing speakers. Two toned finish like the M9 itself. What the M9 should've been, perhaps? Different camera sensor perhaps since leaked images shows a different lens housing. #MoreThanOne

No interest from me, and I'm a fan of HTC, still own a M7 Dev Edition that I just can't seem to part with, even though I'm not using it.

I understand it's unrealistic to expect HTC to overhaul its flagship every year but the evolution from the M7 to the M8 just isn't significant enough, IMO. I like the build materials but don't like how the speakers are separate pieces from the display and as is obvious, the giant chin is just too much.

This isn't what the M9 shouldve been--that would be those widely circulated renders showing the dual speakers as small slits on on otherwise monolithic black slab. I generally dislike Samsung's mobile devices but I think the S6 devices are far better looking designs. The latest from HTC just look like afterthoughts to me.

nviz22

Cancelled
Original poster
Jun 24, 2013
Bleh, it's so ugly. What's going on with the on screen buttons, black bar AND finger print sensor?

I get that the need room for the electronics, but Jesus.

Personally, that's the HTC One M9 I was looking for about 24 days ago. I don't like the idea of a mediatek processor because the lack of developers for it since Snapdragons are more mainstream.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.