Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

romeo.xk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 26, 2009
Is anyone using the Dog & Bone wet suit for the 6+ and has experience taking their phone in the water with it?

I'm planning a vacation for next month, and I will be spending a lot of time in the water, in the pass I've used the lifeproof, but the one I got for the 5s got some water inside, it didn't ruined my phone, but enough for me to consider another company if I can.

Thank you for your help.

sk1wbw

Suspended
May 28, 2011
Williamsburg, Virginia
Looks like a nice case too. I'm interested to hear opinions on it as well. Fo sho much better than that ugly Lifeproof case and how does it compare to the Otterbox Defender?

Leggee

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2014
Japan
I've been using the Catalyst for the iPhone 6 and can't speak highly enough of it. A lot slicker than the Lifeproof and no rainbowing with the screen. (I still the the Lifeproof is an excellent case).

romeo.xk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 26, 2009
I've been using the Catalyst for the iPhone 6 and can't speak highly enough of it. A lot slicker than the Lifeproof and no rainbowing with the screen. (I still the the Lifeproof is an excellent case).

Have you been able to test it under water yet? I'm not talking in the sink, but in real life, like going to the pool, or to the beach? I just checked out a couple of reviews on it, and it looks good.

The only reason I'm looking into a waterproof case is because I will be taking a vacation, as soon as I get back, the case is coming off.

Only down side so far, is that the case is not available for the 6+ yet.

BrettDS

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2012
Orlando
I've got the seidio obex for my 6 plus and I've been very happy with it as an every day case. I also had it at a water park last week and it spent quite a bit of time underwater in the lazy river as well as going down a number of water slides without any problems.

romeo.xk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 26, 2009
I've got the seidio obex for my 6 plus and I've been very happy with it as an every day case. I also had it at a water park last week and it spent quite a bit of time underwater in the lazy river as well as going down a number of water slides without any problems.

That is another option, thank you for your input. I gonna have to make a call soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.