Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

motyricklin

macrumors newbie
Feb 15, 2011
yes i have an idea

Hi. Here is an idea for an iphone application. 1) Each iphone holder, will put in it’s iphone all it’s personal data that he wishes to reveal, including a picture. 2) when 2 iphone holders meats, and they wish to exchange personal data, they push the 2 iphones towards each other. the iphones makes the sound of a kiss and the personal data is exchanged. Time and location of the meeting is also recorded.

motyricklin

macrumors newbie
Feb 15, 2011
an iphone application idea

Hi. Here is an idea for an iphone application. 1) Each iphone holder, will put in it’s iphone all it’s personal data that he wishes to reveal, including a picture. 2) when 2 iphone holders meats, and they wish to exchange personal data, they push the 2 iphones towards each other. the iphones makes the sound of a kiss and the personal data is exchanged. Time and location of the meeting is also recorded.

mrroboto8269

macrumors newbie
Apr 19, 2011
Minecraft Wires

There should be an app that alawy you to "tinker" With diferent ideas with redstone wire in minecraft. So you can desighn bifferent circuits or test your creativity.

jonwan1

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2011
Voicemail Business App Idea

I am a business professional and would like to buy an application with the following features.

1. Voicemail templates for:
a. Work hours; “Hi you’ve reached X with RE/MAX. It is during business hours and I will call you back promptly. If you require immediate assistance, please call my assistant at xxx-xxx-xxxx or email me at X@gmail.com
b. After hours; “Hello you’ve reached X with RE/MAX. It is after 7PM so please leave a message and I will return your call first thing in the morning. If you need immediate assistance, please call my assistant at xxx-xxx-xxxx.”
c. Sunday; “Hello, it is Sunday and you’ve reached X with RE/MAX. Please call my assistant at xxx-xxx-xxxx or send a text to my cell if this is an emergency. Otherwise I will return your call during business hours. Thank you”

That way I won’t have to keep rerecording those messages over and over. I could have an “on vacation” message and an “in a meeting” message, ect.

2. Voicemail Forwarding:
a. I would like to be able to forward a visual voicemail to my office manager so it will come in on their phone as a “New Voicemail”. That way I can add something to his “to-do” list just by forwarding the voicemail.

Make it a paid App, I and thousands of others will buy it!

Last edited:

Bailey156

macrumors newbie
Aug 12, 2011
Hi everyone im thinking of a new game for the iphone, have a few ideas already but just wondering if ye had any ideas

iHelp

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2012
Maybe an app where everything is fully customizable kinda like garrys mod. You can create only 2 guns of your own, make your own vehicles, house, buildings, cities, etc. And no not like minecraft pocket edition that sucks.

drmax

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2014
timer/scheduler for wifi and cell data

So, I'm starting to realize that teaching/training a child may be the simplest, but not easiest solution for what I (and I can imagine thousands of other parents) are going through...restricting data usage on their smart phone.
The kids take their phones to school. We have an app Life360, which helps us keep track of the little folks. The school has open wifi (shame on them) A kid is not going to quit fooling around with their device in school, so I need an app solution to turn on and off their cellular data and wireless capabilities, during certain times of the day as well as keeping certain apps alive on cellular, that I wish. (i.e. Life360) I've looked through the app store and found 2, with bad reviews. Is there another one I'm missing, or something on the horizon? I'd pay nicely, for a functioning timer/schedule that controlled what I have described above. AT&T is our provider, and do not offer a service, anymore. A brain child programmer, for apps could make a small fortune off something like this. An app that your can create the weekly schedule, for when to turn off/on wifi, cellular data and what apps are to use the data, is what is needed. Thx DM

mitchellisaac

macrumors newbie
Mar 15, 2015
Child Monitoring App

Hey I have designed a child monitoring app which is used by parents to track the time spend by their kids on various app. It will be live very soon.........:)

eclipse01

macrumors 68030
May 16, 2011
Eau Claire, WI
I know this is impossible, but would love an app where you can store all your "Member cards" for various places into your phone and you can scan it (kinda like the cartwheel app.) like via bar code.

I have like a hundred of these cards and don't like carrying every one wherever I go!

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I know this is impossible, but would love an app where you can store all your "Member cards" for various places into your phone and you can scan it (kinda like the cartwheel app.) like via bar code.

I have like a hundred of these cards and don't like carrying every one wherever I go!
Something like the Key Ring app: https://www.keyringapp.com ?

MrYoshi

macrumors newbie
Mar 23, 2015
Melbourne
if it's a good idea it's probably been done and if not, would not be an idea on this thread.

and then... execution is everything =)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.