Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ireg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2015
Im newbie interms of jailbroken, can someone please give me a link whre can I download apps that I can use to jailbreak my cell phone.

as stated newbie so please be patience to my newbie question :p

expect more question to come since this is my first time to jailbreak a phone

thanks for the big help :)

Asator

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2011
Australia
I recommend taking the time to do a lot of reading on what jailbreaking actually does and allows you to do with your device. Jailbreaking the phone is the easy part.

ireg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2015
Thanks for the advice, now go back to my request, any good site to download the apps , thanks

----------

Or is it allowed here to post a link of the said site :rolleyes: thanks again

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Jailbreak apps and tweaks are installed via an application called Cydia which is installed during the actual jailbreak itself.

I understand you are a newbie to jailbreaking but that should have come up in your research.

Don't know where you got the idea of installing things off websites.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cydia

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
Thanks for the advice, now go back to my request, any good site to download the apps , thanks

----------

Or is it allowed here to post a link of the said site :rolleyes: thanks again

Seriously, the fact your asking what it is you are seeking (and the method of your request) informs you're not truly ready to jailbreak. Too many chances for a mishap and sadly your next thread would be, "help me. i bricked my iPhone."

ireg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2015
Seriously, the fact your asking what it is you are seeking (and the method of your request) informs you're not truly ready to jailbreak. Too many chances for a mishap and sadly your next thread would be, "help me. i bricked my iPhone."

Thanks for your concern and everybody have their own first try, let me my 1st one :p

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
Follow the good advice.

Personally I carry out some homework on anytweak I'm drawn to to try and ensure no clash of tweaks occur.

Only use the tweaks supplied via Cydia and research on how to remove a problamatic tweak.

Enjoy the journey.

ireg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2015
Sounds like he's not asking about tweaks, he's asking how to jailbreak.

TaiG.

My mere intension for jail breaking my iPhone is not to costumize my phone (for now) but only to try cydia in my games,

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
My mere intension for jail breaking my iPhone is not to costumize my phone (for now) but only to try cydia in my games,

What iOS is your phone on?

How is it you think you can 'try' Cydia in your games.

ireg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2015
What iOS is your phone on?

How is it you think you can 'try' Cydia in your games.

My iPad 8.2 which I found it here that can't be jail broken
So manage to repair my old celfone by changing the motherboard which reset the ios to 7.1

The cydia have one function called sandbox that they used in our clan battle which I want to try :p

IHelpId10t5

macrumors 6502
Nov 28, 2014
Try any domain name with a .cn top level domain. China loves novice iOS users that want to jailbreak their phone and would love to help you do so. They also have many great security apps that you can download to keep your jailbroken phone safe from Apple's restrictive stranglehold on your phone.
;)

Barneygumble47

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2010
N. Ireland
My iPad 8.2 which I found it here that can't be jail broken
So manage to repair my old celfone by changing the motherboard which reset the ios to 7.1

The cydia have one function called sandbox that they used in our clan battle which I want to try :p

Exactly what is it you want to do because you are not making much sense

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.