Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007
Looks promising!

Anyone have it? Please post a screen shot while the keyboard shows along with any reviews.

ardchoille50

macrumors 68020
Feb 6, 2014
Perhaps someone could explain this to me. I don't quite understand the attraction of the one-hand-usage as far as iPhones go. I mean, the devices have usually cost me upwards of $500.00 and I can't see how a user could be comfortable trusting an expensive, high-end device with one hand.. it just seems there is too much that can happen. Am I in the minority in this?

jayeskreezy

macrumors 65816
Mar 3, 2005
Perhaps someone could explain this to me. I don't quite understand the attraction of the one-hand-usage as far as iPhones go. I mean, the devices have usually cost me upwards of $500.00 and I can't see how a user could be comfortable trusting an expensive, high-end device with one hand.. it just seems there is too much that can happen. Am I in the minority in this?

LOL. Youre thinking too deeply about it. I recently upgraded to 5S instead of the 6 due to the size. One hand is very advantageous for me as a mom. I almost never have both hands free using my phone. Any phone can fall and be damaged, but I don't want to feel like I'm operating a saw and it's just a phone. It's also nice to be able to toss the smaller phone in my pocket and have it fit comfortably.

ardchoille50

macrumors 68020
Feb 6, 2014
LOL. Youre thinking too deeply about it. I recently upgraded to 5S instead of the 6 due to the size. One hand is very advantageous for me as a mom. I almost never have both hands free using my phone. Any phone can fall and be damaged, but I don't want to feel like I'm operating a saw and it's just a phone. It's also nice to be able to toss the smaller phone in my pocket and have it fit comfortably.

Yeah, I really liked my 5s, it was the perfect size. I just don't feel comfy operating my iPhone 6 with one hand.

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
Great app. I'm using it now. Nice to be able to type with one hand on my iPhone 6 Plus.

yui4

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2011
I've just bought it now. Everything works great including the keyboard. Well worth the money IMO

yui4

macrumors 65816
May 26, 2011
Screenshot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 85

ARSkemp

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2011
Does anyone know if I can change how it's activated? Maybe using activator or something? It looks great but I can't give up reachapp for it.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
Does anyone know if I can change how it's activated? Maybe using activator or something? It looks great but I can't give up reachapp for it.

Activator. I use QuickDo though instead and just triple touch the home button to enable/disable-- that's the default setting I believe.

it's an interesting tweak because 4" has never looked better either (displayed on a 1080p screen, the clarity is unreal compared to 1136x640

Truefan31

macrumors 68040
Aug 25, 2012
Activator. I use QuickDo though instead and just triple touch the home button to enable/disable-- that's the default setting I believe.

it's an interesting tweak because 4" has never looked better either (displayed on a 1080p screen, the clarity is unreal compared to 1136x640

One of the best tweaks imo

tys

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2008
Works great! This is how  should have done it in the first place IMO.
I had one glitch where it put the 4" "screen" in the middle of my 6 plus display while the background flashed erratically. But it went away and I haven't been able to reproduce it.
Only other flaw is that you still have to reach the top of the actual physical screen to get Notification Center.

Edit: was getting bad battery drain, so I uninstalled it. :-(

Last edited:

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
It really makes me feel like I still own my iPhone 5, and less sad I parted with it instead of keeping it in my collection.

2-in-1 6+ :D

Also makes me feeli the wow factor on 5.5 every time I expand it back to the normal size as an added bonus

Last edited:

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
Works great! This is how  should have done it in the first place IMO.
I had one glitch where it put the 4" "screen" in the middle of my 6 plus display while the background flashed erratically. But it went away and I haven't been able to reproduce it.
Only other flaw is that you still have to reach the top of the actual physical screen to get Notification Center.

Edit: was getting bad battery drain, so I uninstalled it. :-(

Now that's disappointing if this is causing battery drain #

Is any other adopter of this tweak experiencing similar battery issues ?

Truefan31

macrumors 68040
Aug 25, 2012
Hmm I wonder if it is causing battery drain. This tweak alone makes me want the 6 plus next time

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.