Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jay72

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 28, 2015
hi
I recently connected a (samsung evo ssd + seagate go-flex adaptor via thunderbolt to my 2011 iMac)

I then installed Trim enabler and turned it on. When i check to see if it is running correctly it says everything is fine.

My question is this is there anywhere in (about this mac - system report) that will also verify that trim is indeed on, i have checked in the thunderbolt option in hardware but cannot see trim anywhere (there is a report on the go-flex adaptor but nothing about trim)

thanks.

m4v3r1ck

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2011
The Netherlands
hi
I recently connected a (samsung evo ssd + seagate go-flex adaptor via thunderbolt to my 2011 iMac)

I then installed Trim enabler and turned it on. When i check to see if it is running correctly it says everything is fine.

My question is this is there anywhere in (about this mac - system report) that will also verify that trim is indeed on, i have checked in the thunderbolt option in hardware but cannot see trim anywhere (there is a report on the go-flex adaptor but nothing about trim)

thanks.

ScreenCap%202015-04-15%20at%2015.10.13.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.