Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

super michael

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 1, 2011
I was wondering I am going to wait till the new Iphone gets released maybe around September/October just guessing.

I been using Samsung Galaxy S2 and Ipod touch 5th gen from 2013, I decided to make the switch to Iphone because my phone gets laggy and games don't work as well as Ipod touch.

Let say Kritika it too laggy on Samsung galaxy S2, while Ipod touch works perfect

I was wondering what will I be losing by changing from android to IOS?

Is the Iphone 6 battery as good as Ipod touch 5th gen?

Last edited:

ardchoille50

macrumors 68020
Feb 6, 2014
I don't think you'd be losing anything. In fact, you'd be gaining quite a bit, no other manufacturer distributes such a wide variety of devices that work together so seamlessly. I have been using iPhones since the release of the iPhone 4S, and my batteries have always given me over 30 hours on a single charge with moderate use. I used to be an android developer, I dump android and moved over to iOS and couldn't be happier.

Last edited:

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
I was wondering I am going to wait till the new Iphone gets released maybe around September/October just guessing.

I been using Samsung Galaxy S2 and Ipod touch 5th gen from 2013, I decided to make the switch to Iphone because my phone gets laggy and games don't work as well as Ipod touch.

Let say Kritika it too laggy on Samsung galaxy S2, while Ipod touch works perfect

I was wondering what will I be losing by changing from android to IOS?

Is the Iphone 6 battery as good as Ipod touch 5th gen?

The iPhone is exactly the same as the iPod but with phone capability.

If you like the iPod and think you could use that as your phone then you'll like the iPhone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.