Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Grosman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
* Uniquely designed scenes (underwater world, universe, farm, dinosaurs, jungles, and many others)
* 3 game modes (Live Pictures, Endless Puzzles, and Sandbox)
* Interactive scenes that come alive after every puzzle completion
* Hundreds of play objects, sounds, and animations
* Game process is natural and was designed for small kids

i1.jpg

i2.jpg

i3.jpg

i4.jpg

i5.jpg

Kids Puzzles Train Adventure is an interesting, lively puzzle game which entails assembling a complete picture from the individual puzzle pieces. Every time a new element is dragged and dropped into the scene, the picture comes to life, and new surprises are revealed. Everyone loves surprises, especially young children. The game features many interesting environments: universe, underwater world, farm, jungles, dinosaurs, birds, and many other fun themes.

Even the main scene is fascinating - the moving little steam engines drag colorful train cars with puzzles on them, and the two main train compositions are also separate free bonus games. One of them lets children engage their imagination and create their own illustration; the other game has an infinite number of paper puzzles.

Kids Puzzles Train Adventure is a logic educational game for boys and girls. It trains the memory, attention, and fine motor skills. You can be sure that your child will spend many pleasant and fruitful hours solving our puzzles.

Promo codes:
KFXTW3K6H3L4
AM6W4J3WNTJ7
R99RWXWRNMYA
M93E7YF6EHM3
XL9WX7EMFF7Y
MP3M4H343NTH
6AYXAHT4MX7L

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id974638748

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.