Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dmac20

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2015
can you stack a movers coupon on top of an edu coupon code at the online BestBuy site?? I have an American friend who might buy me one

I was able to stack the movers coupon with a best buy rewards program gift card as well as a second gift certificate

lcseds

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2006
NC, USA
can you stack a movers coupon on top of an edu coupon code at the online BestBuy site?? I have an American friend who might buy me one

When I stacked the edu coupon, it removed the movers 10%. So I deleted the edu one and took the 10%. So I don't know how anyone could stack discount codes on line.

brewer08

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2014
Ordered my Space Grey this morning and just got the Order shipped email, tracking info hasn't been updated but I should have it next week!!!! Im so excited. I find it a little odd that I can place an order at best buy and get it but not from Apple. Oh well.

vanimal

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2014
Ordered my Space Grey this morning and just got the Order shipped email, tracking info hasn't been updated but I should have it next week!!!! Im so excited. I find it a little odd that I can place an order at best buy and get it but not from Apple. Oh well.

Do they charge you right away, or when shipped BB? Im just curious as i MIGHT go return my 2015 MBPR, but id like to to it a day or two before the MBR comes. So i am not computer-less lol. :D

brewer08

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2014
Do they charge you right away, or when shipped BB? Im just curious as i MIGHT go return my 2015 MBPR, but id like to to it a day or two before the MBR comes. So i am not computer-less lol. :D

it looks like they charged my credit card after it was marked as shipped

vanimal

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2014
it looks like they charged my credit card after it was marked as shipped

Ok, i have a debit card that i only use for my bill pay, i think I'm $300 short so i can just go deposit cash via the bank of america ATM. With all the debit card crap, no way I'm putting my big account debit on file, i try to "seldom" use it. Bank Of America already had to send me out another card a month ago for possible fraudulent activity. Mean world we live in now of days lol.

dmac20

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2015
When I stacked the edu coupon, it removed the movers 10%. So I deleted the edu one and took the 10%. So I don't know how anyone could stack discount codes on line.

I guess it worked for me because I didn't use another % discount type coupon with it, it was more like a gift card and therefore cash.

dmac20

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2015
Wow can I just say...I ordered my macbook today around 1 PM and at 5 PM got the email that it shipped!

WildcatJon

macrumors member
Apr 16, 2015
Got my new macbook 512/1.2/sg on Friday after ordering very late Wednesday night. Interesting comparison to a 2008 mac, 2015 5K retina Mac, a 2010 macbook pro and two 13 inch macbook airs (2014). Amazing how much smaller the whole form factor is. Seems lighter than my iPad and is like an entirely different device from even the 13 inch airs. Love the keyboard, the color and the size. It feels solid and substantial, but light as a feather. To only sacrifice one inch of screen size vs the 13 inch airs but to accomplish this in a package this small and thin is incredible. And the retina display is fantastic as well - all of our non-retina mac products seem primitive by comparison. Loving it so far.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.