Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    314.7 KB · Views: 280

Blacking323

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2012
So how is this done?And if you do know,can you make me one of this for the lock screen and instead of a little guy put a Patriots logo and no name under just simply"Pats"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 135

Blacking323

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2012
So how is this done?And if you do know,can you make me one of this for the lock screen and instead of a little guy put a Patriots logo and no name under just simply"Pats"

This is the wallpaper that I'm using bdw thanks,I hope it's not to much to ask

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 115

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!

This was rebuilt by me for mattyg151. I have done it in many different variations since rebuilding it. Here is your request. Since I built it from scratch, changes can be made easily. I can change the background as well. Let me know if I have your request correct and if you want any changes.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    344 KB · Views: 117
  • 2.png
    2.png
    348.1 KB · Views: 140

Blacking323

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2012
This was rebuilt by me for mattyg151. I have done it in many different variations since rebuilding it. Here is your request. Since I built it from scratch, changes can be made easily. I can change the background as well. Let me know if I have your request correct and if you want any changes.

The bottom one is just what I was looking for,no need to change anything.Thank you much for this!!

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010

this one was actually created here originally:
https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/15936417/

then modified here:
https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/19376101/

it looks like you just resized it... :)

Last edited:

Blacking323

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2012
Can you please resize for iPhone 6(got this one from 6+)and remove everything and just live the like original image.Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 97

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
this one was actually created here originally:
https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/15936417/

then modified here:
https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/19376101/

it looks like you just resized it... :)

I was not taking credit for the background. Apologies if that was assumed. I created the wallpaper with the blur and overlays for mattyg151 originally. The background is not mine, it was the background that was originally asked to be used when I created the rest for mattyg151. Again apologies if anyone assumed that I created the background. My work is everything else but the background.

mattyg151

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2009
I was not taking credit for the background. Apologies if that was assumed. I created the wallpaper with the blur and overlays for mattyg151 originally. The background is not mine, it was the background that was originally asked to be used when I created the rest for mattyg151. Again apologies if anyone assumed that I created the background. My work is everything else but the background.

agreed, originally firedept resized it and darkened the top so it didn't look so ridiculous with the top bar. later, he also did a TON of work on the lock screen version making it look like the Yosemite lock screen (blur + OS X looking lock screen login prompt). one of my favorite combos to use! :)

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010

understood, no worries... :)

Femme

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2010
Hello! Can someone please make this HD quality? Appreciate it as always!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 89
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.