Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OC513

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 19, 2007
NYC
Does anyone know where to find some shelf style wallpapers for the 6 Plus using the zoomed view. All the wallpapers I try with shelves in them do not line up with the zoomed view. I have to guess many are using the zoomed view so where are our shelf wallpapers? HELP PLEASE!

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Does anyone know where to find some shelf style wallpapers for the 6 Plus using the zoomed view. All the wallpapers I try with shelves in them do not line up with the zoomed view. I have to guess many are using the zoomed view so where are our shelf wallpapers? HELP PLEASE!

Most will be built for Standard View. All the ones I have done on the boards are for Standard View. If you have any particular request, just post then to the 6 Plus wallpaper thread and request them in Zoomed View.

I have looked at many shelf wallpapers on various sites anf no one seems to do zoomed. The same can be said for the iPhone 6. All the shelf walls I have done for the 6 are Standard View as well.

As I said, if you have any special request just post them on the appropriate thread.

OC513

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 19, 2007
NYC
Most will be built for Standard View. All the ones I have done on the boards are for Standard View. If you have any particular request, just post then to the 6 Plus wallpaper thread and request them in Zoomed View.

I have looked at many shelf wallpapers on various sites anf no one seems to do zoomed. The same can be said for the iPhone 6. All the shelf walls I have done for the 6 are Standard View as well.

As I said, if you have any special request just post them on the appropriate thread.
You really are a Macrumors "Demi God"! Thanks so much.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.