Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cptnodegard

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 17, 2013
I currently have a Puro folio case for my 6+, and I like it a lot. It has a hard case back and a pleather/microfiber/whatever screen cover that is much thinner than a lot of folio cases - more like an iPad smart cover.

The only issue I have with it is that it doesn't fold in half on the back, so it's cumbersome when using the camera.

My question is: does anyone know of a similar case that DOES have a folding cover? By folding, I mean that the cover is split vertically down the middle, allowing one part to go over the other on the back, leaving half the back exposed

The dream case my head has designed also has a magnetic back that both holds the folded cover in place on the back and allows the case to be mounted magnetically to holders, but I doubt something like that exists, so just a case with a folding cover would have to do.

Puro case pic for reference: http://cdn3.mobielbereikbaar.nl/pro...se-crystal-black-apple-iphone-6-plus_8384.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.