Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blesscheese

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 3, 2010
Central CA
Just read the game news, saw there were 200cc karts, so I downloaded my DLC and ... holy cow, there are 200cc karts! And they are fast!

I'm glad my wife will be gone Sat. and Sunday, I think I know what I'll be doing all weekend...

blesscheese

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 3, 2010
Central CA
Lucky bastard.:mad:

I like to think that....although, feeling like a newbie again at Mario Kart, the 200cc karts almost feckin' fly down the track, I'm crashing into barriers and walls again, just like when I started. It's going to take some getting used to...glad I have more time on the weekend to work the kinks out! :cool:

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
It's so good! Really changes the game, where my girlfriend and I used to talk as we played 150cc you REALLY have to focus on 200cc. It's F-Zero Lite!

Love the new stages too. I'm playing too much of this. Out of all the games I've played this generation Mario Kart 8 might be my favourite.

That said - would really like them to include some retro Battle mode stages. Battling on regular tracks is rubbish.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.